- Upper in Chromefree leather
- Panels made out of Chromefree leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in organic cotton
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
- Upper in C.W.L.* (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil)
- Panels made out of C.W.L. & vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%) 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
*Cotton Worked as Leather. 54% bio-based, this material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil.
**ethylene vinyl acetate