f you are between sizes, we recommend you choose a size above your usual one.
- Upper in B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in T.P.U. and vegan suede
- Side V logo made from T.P.U.
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole made fromAmazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from
recycled plastic bottles shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibres in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric (100% recycled plastic bottles).Made in Brazil.
The Suede Vegan is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí,
this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin.
This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil.
The T.P.U. (ThermoPlastic Polyurethane) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
On some models, the lining Tech is made of 100% recycled plastic bottles. It has been improved to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility due to its knit structure. This liningis used for the Running line in particular. Made in Brazil.