- Upper : Organic cotton (100%)
- Logo V : Water-based screen printing
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (18%) and rice waste (18%)
- Lining and laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop : Recycled polyester (100%)
- Made in Brazil
The Canvas is made of 100% certified organic cotton, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. From 2004 to 2020, VEJA purchased nearly 642 tons of organic cotton. The cotton is cultivated in Brazil and Peru by associations that respect people and the environment, according to fair trade principles.
In Brazil, the cotton is organic and agroecological. This agriculture enriches the land after being cultivated by improving the diversity of species cultivated and water retention in the soil. In Peru, organic cotton farmers are supported during their certification and have technical and financial support to improve their production.
*ethylene vinyl acetate