Here are some important guidelines on how to maintain your Tricot POP items:
– For odors: Steam it! You can hang your knit in the bathroom, while showering. The heat will kill the bacteria that cause bad odors.
– For stains: Hand wash. Our knitwear can handle the hand wash program of your washing machine, it is best to use a mesh bag to avoid any damage.
– Always wash at temperatures below 30°C.
– Dry your knit flat by laying it on a towel away from heat sources. Never wring or hang-dry since wet natural fibers stretch easily.
– Never use the tumble dryer and wash colors separately.
– If pilling appears, remove them with a special comb or an electronic piller.
– We suggest to fold your clean knit when you store it in your closet.