- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made out of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.