- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels in Coated canvas and vegan suede
- Side V logo made from Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Outsole made fromAmazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe (100% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil.
The Suede Vegan is coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí,
this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin.
This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil.
The coated polyester canvas is a substitute for our vegan suede. We mainly use it for features in bright colours, which otherwise could fade.
Less ecological, we are very cautious with it and use it in amounts. Made in Brazil.
On some models, the lining Tech is made of 100% recycled polyester. It has been improved to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility due to its knit structure. This liningis used for the Running line in particular. Made in Brazil.